[Banshee-List] Audio problem - pop noise and sync

I just installed Bashee and I like it. But I have a couple of problems. The
audio is not quit right. When the song goes to another song there is poping
noise in the speakers like a bugger problem. And even though I am just
lestioning to music(not watching movies), after awhile it seems like the
audio somehow is not in sync with itself. Can anyone help?

Thanks,
-Dman