Re: [Banshee-List] iPod not detected on Hardy with Beta 1?

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 12:50 PM, Derek Vandivere <derek vandivere net> wrote:
> Second question: is there a need for anyone to do clean up / fix easy
> bugs? I'm no great coder (used to be, but haven't written professional
> code in over a decade), but I'd be glad to help out with documentation
> or anything else. Where to start?

Yes, we're always looking for new contributors.  Here are some good,
relevant links:

http://banshee-project.org/Developers
http://banshee-project.org/Developers/Patches
http://banshee-project.org/Releases/CVS (somewhat out of date - use
SVN instead of CVS :)  and libipoddevice not needed (podsleuth is))

Hope that helps,

Gabriel