Re: [Banshee-List] I was thinking last night and....

Kevin Dupuy wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-05-20 at 13:11 -0400, Timothy Collins wrote:
>> What would be a fun plug in for Banshee : When the user starts a MP3
>> file, the plug in goes out to youtube, does a search and, if it finds
>> it, automatically plays the video that corresponds to the music in
>> place of the album art.
>
> A better idea might be to integrate this with the Now Playing window. It
> finds the music video then you can play it if you switch to Now Playing.
> Perhaps to make this clear, a "Music Video" button could be added to the
> top of the window, alongside the volume control and whatever else
> buttons are up there.
Aha! This I agree with! =) I think that's a good idea, but even so,
playing the video while using the local mp3 might not be a good idea,
due to the latency issues I've brought up before. Also the possibility
that it can get out-of-sync is high.

--
Hyperair