Re: [Banshee-List] [Banshee-list] Podcast annoyance

Matt,

I had a dig around and believe that it is to do with this line in
HttpDownloadTask.cs;
FilePath = System.Web.HttpUtility.UrlDecode (segments
[segments.Length-1]);

Should there not be something that strips out the nastys or am I looking
in completley the wrong place?

Right place.  Wrong release.

It's been a long time since I did any cs
and even then it wasn't very complex! If someone can point me to in the
right direction I'll try and fix it myself.

The old plugin is dead (*I'm not dead yet!*  Yes plugin, you are. -motions for old man to cart away plugin-) and new efforts should be focused on its successor (let's call it the Mark XII.)  I think I addressed this in the new plugin but can't really recall.  I'll take a look after work, or, by all means, take a look yourself and send patches!

~Mike