[Banshee-List] [Banshee-list] Podcast annoyance

Hey all,

I've been using Banshee for a little while now and I've found an
irratation. If I add a podcast which has any characters that are
forbidden by the file system, such as :, then it refuses to fetch the
podcasts.

I had a dig around and believe that it is to do with this line in
HttpDownloadTask.cs;
FilePath = System.Web.HttpUtility.UrlDecode (segments
[segments.Length-1]);

Should there not be something that strips out the nastys or am I looking
in completley the wrong place? It's been a long time since I did any cs
and even then it wasn't very complex! If someone can point me to in the
right direction I'll try and fix it myself.

Thanks for any info,
-Matt Daubney