Re: [Banshee-List] I give up

Hyperair wrote:
Timothy Collins wrote:
Cool. Any idea when podcast support will be fixed? Not to sound mean,
since I really think Banshee is one of the best music managers I have
ever used (And I am including iTunes in that assessment), but the fact
is if all I wanted to do is send music to my player I can do that with
drag and drops... Podcast support is what I base my use of this type of
app on...

Well, I reckon Beta 2 should have it enabled. Or if you care to follow
trunk, it may get enabled somewhere along the line there.

http://gburt.blogspot.com/2008/05/banshee-podcast-support-coming-in-beta.html

Regards,

	Andres