Re: [Banshee-List] I give up

Cool. Any idea when podcast support will be fixed? Not to sound mean, since I really think Banshee is one of the best music managers I have ever used (And I am including iTunes in that assessment), but the fact is if all I wanted to do is send music to my player I can do that with drag and drops... Podcast support is what I base my use of this type of app on...