Re: [Banshee-List] I give up

I can't go to work without my array of "Night of the Living Podcast" files! (Otherwise I have to listen to the people I work with chatter...)

2008/5/11 David Nielsen <gnomeuser gmail com>:

2008/5/11 Timothy Collins <wookietim gmail com>:
That's sad... since the main thing I use my player for is Podcasts... Oh well, until Banshee fixes it, I can limp along with RythmBox, although it is a major step downward after using Banshee...

 I love me some podcasts as well, Mike and Gabe will have it fixed up soon though but it is called a beta release for a reason.