[Banshee-List] Banshee Alarm Clock extension 0.4.0 released

Hello,

I just released a new version of the Banshee Alarm Clock extension.

It works only with Banshee 0.98.2 or SVN, and I like to think it's the
first external plugin ported to the new codebase.

Source tarball and a precompiled dll are available here :
http://code.google.com/p/banshee-unofficial-plugins/

This propably has some bugs, and it's running on a media player in alpha
stage, so you really shouldn't use it for anything important, like
waking up on workdays... I do, but my boss can't fire me. ;)

Thanks go to Patrick van Staveren who wrote part of the code, to Aaron
and Gabriel for their kind help, and to all the Banshee hackers for
their great work !

Feedback and bug reports are of course appreciated, on the list or on
the code.google.com issue tracker.

Cheers !

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>