Re: [Banshee-List] Track and album artists

Dnia 2008-06-24, wto o godzinie 13:08 +0200, Benjamín Valero Espinosa
pisze:
> All right. Anyway, I don't like these two fields to be showed but when
> the album is marked as "Multiartist", because in the usual albums the
> value will be the same in both values. Perhaps some kind of
> distinction in both cases on editing tracks?

There's no standard way to mark an album as multiartist. The most common
way, though, is to use the Album Artist tag, that's why it's used.
What's the difference between having a checkbox to tag an album as
multiartist and a textbox to set it? I, for one, wouldn't like the
additional click I'd need to do to have the album behave correctly.

--
Michal Sawicz <michal sawicz net>