[Banshee-List] Ubuntu Problem w/ banshee-1 series

Where do I report problems running it on Banshee, with PPA at
LaunchPad or at Gnome's Bugzilla?

For now I'll toss my symptoms here. I've been unable to play any sort
of audio since my install of Hardy a couple days after its release. I
have just about anything gstreamer related installed. I've been
compiling by hand, but did just try an uninstall and the RC1 from
launchpad. This gives me the same results I've been getting from trunk
for awhile. I expect it is a problem with my system, but I am getting
no debug output of interest the file just sits at 0 and doesn't
progress, make any sound or anything. It's like it's frozen, but I can
move to another file, last.fm stream or podcast. I can queue things
up. I can do everything but make the file play. When I installed RC1
through apt-get, it didn't add any depends so it seems that's not the
problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
JSR/

--
Our Mission
Technology and Hospitality for God's Workmen