[Banshee-List] iPod Podcast Synchronization in 1.0

Hey everyone:
I have an iPod and I hope that starting with Banshee 1.0 I can use
Banshee to syncronize the iPod, and from what I've read it seems so. I
have one question, though (I would try isese but I don't want to sync
the database until I know this will work)

1. Do Podcasts (and video podcasts) work? Meaning, do they go into the
Podcast folder, have dates associated with them, and can Banshee tell
the iPod what Podcasts I've listened to so it can mark it as listened?

Thanks
--
Kevin "Yo" Dupuy
Public Mail <kevin dupuy opensuse org>