Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 1.2 imminent; call for translations, testing

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 4:42 AM, Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com> wrote:
> We are planning to release Banshee 1.2 tomorrow, with a ton of new
> features and bug fixes.
>
> Translators and testers, please svn up and have at it!
>
> Testing of the new Internet Radio, DAAP, Playlist (.m3u, .pls)
> Importing, Amarok Migration, and more would be good.  See the
> ChangeLog and NEWS files for info on what's changed.
>
> See http://banshee-project.org/download/development for info on
> running Banshee from subversion.
> See http://banshee-project.org/contribute/file-bugs for info on filing bugs.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Gabriel

I don't know why  when I check [1] the svn of trunk, the zh_CN.po is
not updated, and have to manually download the head from web site of
gnome l10n[2].
Anyone has the similar problem as me?

[1] I use the command " svn update
svn+ssh://ganlu gnome org/svn/banshee/trunk/banshee/po
/media/disk/Projects/banshee/po/ ", I used this to check all other
modules OK.
[2] URL is 'http://l10n.gnome.org/POT/banshee.HEAD/banshee.HEAD.zh_CN.po',
I hope this is right one to translate.