Re: [Banshee-List] IPOD

2008/7/27 rodgersmc1 <rodgersmc gmail com>

No luck.  I already had everything:

[root localhost ~]# yum --enablerepo=updates-testing install sg3_utils-libs
selinux-policy-targeted
Loaded plugins: refresh-packagekit
Setting up Install Process
Parsing package install arguments
Package sg3_utils-libs-1.25-4.fc9.i386 already installed and latest version
Package selinux-policy-targeted-3.3.1-79.fc9.noarch already installed and
latest version
Nothing to do

Also get the same selinux error: SELinux is preventing the rm from using
potentially mislabeled files (./podsleuth-debug).
I can give more detailed info from this error if I know what you would need
to see. (Or copy the whole message).

David Nielsen-2 wrote:

> 2008/7/27 rodgersmc1 <rodgersmc gmail com>
>

>> I see an update to SELinux in the Test Updates repository.  Is this what
>> you
>> mean, or are there other updates someplace else I should look?  Also,
>> where
>> can I find libsg3_utils?  (My apologies for simple questions).

can you try doing:

yum ---enablerepo=updates-testing install podsleuth (I think we have a new version in testing)

touch /.autorelabel (as root) and the rebooting, this will force a relabelling of the system

if all else fails you can put SELinux in permissive mode while we work on the issue with our SELinux experts over at bugzilla.redhat.com, clearly not allowing this is a bug.