Re: [Banshee-List] IPOD

2008/7/27 rodgersmc1 <rodgersmc gmail com>

Similar issue.  I have an iPod 3g 20gb that is identified by HAL and Music
Player but not in Banshee.

Fedora 9.
Banshee: 1.0.0, release 1.fc9
PodSleuth: 0.6.0, release 6.fc9
selinux-policy-targeted: 3.3.1, release 78.fc9

I also get the following error from SELinux when iPod plugged in:
SELinux is preventing the rm from using potentially mislabeled files
(./podsleuth-debug).

And, unfortunately for whoever tries to help - I'm new to Linux (but
learning my way around quickly).

Michael

I filed bugs for this, updates-testing should have a policy with fixes for this and then if libsg3_utils isn't installed you'll need that as well.

- David