Re: [Banshee-List] IPOD

No luck.  I already had everything:

[root localhost ~]# yum --enablerepo=updates-testing install sg3_utils-libs
selinux-policy-targeted
Loaded plugins: refresh-packagekit
Setting up Install Process
Parsing package install arguments
Package sg3_utils-libs-1.25-4.fc9.i386 already installed and latest version
Package selinux-policy-targeted-3.3.1-79.fc9.noarch already installed and
latest version
Nothing to do

Also get the same selinux error: SELinux is preventing the rm from using
potentially mislabeled files (./podsleuth-debug).
I can give more detailed info from this error if I know what you would need
to see. (Or copy the whole message).