Re: [Banshee-List] Send music to mtp device, and strange crash.

Sorry for reposting to the list, I was just wondering if anybody had a
chance to look at my email.

I would love to know if I should expect for music (in mp3 format) to
be playable through banshee from an MTP device, and specifically if I
should expect that my model of Creative player should support syncing.
 For general information, I have used the mtp-* commands to send music
and video content to the device and all worked well, so I know that
the library is working.

If the crash when dragging is likely a problem in banshee, I would
like to file a bug report, but if that sort of thing is possibly
caused by my system's configuration, then I am fine leaving it alone.
Any response would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Dan