[Banshee-List] Send music to mtp device, and strange crash.

Hey guys, I'm just wondering what sequence of actions I need to
complete to get music from my library to my Creative Zen Vision M that
is attached.

I'm using the release version of banshee 1.0 on opensuse 10.3 x86_64.

It shows as connected, but when I look through all the menu options
(including right clicking) I don't see any way to send the files over.

I am also experiencing a few anomalies that may or may not be related.

1. A videos section is shown for my zen (and I have videos on it) but
it does not display any content.
2. Trying to play a song on my zen in any way (double click, add to
play queue, etc) results in a grey X next to the song
3. Trying to drag any track on my player or in my library results in
immediate termination of the app (doesn't matter where I try to drag
it, the crash occurs as the drag starts).

Regarding problem #3, I have run banshee using the following command
'banshee-1 --debug' and I believe that the below information is all
that is pertinent.  If you need any more information, please let me
know.  If anybody has any ideas or suggestions it would be greatly
appreciated.

Dan

Debug output:

(Nereid:19111): Gdk-WARNING **: Error reading Motif target table

The program 'Nereid' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)'.
  (Details: serial 6864 error_code 3 request_code 18 minor_code 0)