[Banshee-List] Windows Status

Hello all,

I’m new the group, and perusing the archives, I’ve not really seen much in the way of announcements/activity on support for Windows.  I watched last summer’s Google Summer of Code project towards this end with some interest, but never saw much in the way of final results.  I’m curious:  where does this stand?  Is there any documentation/todo-list?  I’m somewhat constrained by the contributions I can make to open source software by my current employer (need explicit, prior approval for projects), but am interested in the possibility of contributing towards a working Windows port.  At work, I’m predominantly a C++/python dev on linux, with some overlapping support for C++ APIs on windows.   At home, I generally stick with Windows because I’m too burned out to get a linux desktop working.  That being said, I would like to contribute, if possible, towards getting Banshee to work on Windows, as I love what I’m seeing in progress (and abhor iTunes).

Cheers,

Nathan