[Banshee-List] A couple of griefs with banshee.

Hi Banshee developers!

I am a "new" banshee user who tried to switch to banshee with version 1.0 my switch was unfortunately mainly a failure.
I want to try to explain what were the problems I encountered.

When downloading your debs for ubuntu, and trying to install them, banshee asks me to delete Tomboy, f-spot and other apps! I thought that's weired.. It is the deb for hardy heron, which is the distro I use. And one of my main apps is tomboy!! Why should I get rid of it? I was very confused.
Then I compiled banshee by hand.

I inserted a CD and opened banshee. The app does not show the names of the tracks although the CD is popular and other apps like Rhythmbox show the names of the tracks the album etc.. No Cover too.

Then I wanted to hear some Radio, but radio was nowhere to find. Did you delete radio? I am also confused about this one.
I thought radio is pretty basic. I may be wrong.

Next I was looking at the last.fm item, I was asking myself why it is featured so prominently? Is banshee related to last.fm? I thought it is a Novell project? Using Mono?
Please correct me if I am wrong ( I am serious about this..)

Then I saw video. And then I got confused again. Is banshee now able to play movies? If yes, why? VLC, Totem, MPlayer play movies. So is banshee now also movie player? Could someone correct me on this?
Especially that in the app itself it is written "Video library"..

Why cant I shuffle my music? How can I sort the music?

Ok this is very personal but I don't like this 3 vertical panel view. I think it should be vertical with a horizontal browser per default.

Also why there are nearly no options to play with? Its very little what I get in the package.

The umlauts in my German podcast feed are not written correctly.

The podcast cover does not download.

Well and a lot of other stuff.

I am an average linux user. And I wanted to use banshee for day to day music "juggling". I think it is not ready for this task.

I am pretty sure there is a lot of coding and hard work that went into this app.

But to handle my music I feel banshee confuses me more then it helps me. And why should I use last.fm? I don't get it.. At least some alternatives or no featuring of last.fm..
I mean should I use last.fm at all?
Could someone get my out of this state of confusion??

Thanks for reading!

Arafat