Re: [Banshee-List] manually adding cover art

julien cubizolles wrote:
I'm having some problems adding some "exotic" album/artists cover files.
From indications given earlier on this list, you need to add a
~/.cache/album-art/$artist-$album.jpg file. From trials and errors, I
found out what to do with non ascii characters : you just need to strip
them. As an example, the title from the last album from islandic band
Sigur Rós (great music btw), titled
Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust

(yeah I know, don't ask me to say that aloud) is recognized if spelled :

sigurrs-mesueyrumvispilumendalaust.jpg.

But they did worse than that. One of their earlier albums is titled
()

I tried sigurrs-.jpg but it didn't work.

Parentheses are ascii characters. Did you try "sigurrs-().jpg"?

Jon