Re: [Banshee-List] Compile Error in ThickClient.dll - Ubuntu 7.10

Ah, fair enough. I was talking to gabaug in #banshee yesterday and he was telling me make install was broken on trunk. That was about 12 hours ago. So either it's been broken since you got your checkout, or it's been fixed since he was told it was broken.

Alan.