Re: [Banshee-List] Commits list / Code reviews / Community

Sorry if I'm wrong but how can I find the roadmap without having the direct
link?
http://banshee-project.org/Roadmap is a very useful page. The only and first
time I saw it was when I joined you on IRC.
Maybe there is a more direct way, but I suggest the link gets a nicer place.
Maybe in the developers pages. Maybe on the front page.

I used the search feature, and it looks like you have a page that links to
the roadmap:
http://banshee-project.org/Releases/0.10.10

But how can I go to that page?
Anyway, you got my point ;)