Re: [Banshee-List] Data replication

LCID Fire wrote:
Dan Wilson wrote:
Am I missing something here or are you trying to reinvent the wheel.
Why can't you use something like rsync or unison to accomplish what you want?

I use unison to sync all my music to my server and them to any of my
other machines - even win32.

Maybe I'm not fully understanding what you want.
I do the same - BUT I want the database of banshee to be synced on all
the computers, too.

It's it just a single file? It's just the $HOME/.config/banshee/banshee.db file. Correct me if I'm wrong.

-=Dan