Re: [Banshee-List] Data replication

On Jan 6, 2008, at 8:37 AM, LCID Fire <lcid-fire gmx net> wrote:

Since I seem to be not the only one to need data replication to multiple
computers I'd like to discuss some ways to do this properly.

Am I missing something here or are you trying to reinvent the wheel.
Why can't you use something like rsync or unison to accomplish what you want?

I use unison to sync all my music to my server and them to any of my
other machines - even win32.

Maybe I'm not fully understanding what you want.

-=Dan