Re: [Banshee-List] Proposal: Mono.Media

On Jan 2, 2008 4:19 PM, Scott Peterson <lunchtimemama gmail com> wrote:
> There is another benefit to the muti-assembly solution that I had not
<snip>

If this becomes a commonly used library, it's likely people will want
all packaging options - the ability to ship one .dll that will do
everything on any platform, the ability to ship only code specific to
one platform (eg for embedded systems), etc.  Let's worry about how to
package it once we have something to package.  :)

Gabriel