Re: [Banshee-List] Website design - feedback requested

On Dec 31, 2007 8:05 PM, Scott Peterson <lunchtimemama gmail com> wrote:
http://f-spot.org/Main_Page
A concise front page with an attractive dark theme that makes good use of contrast. The photography theme is emphasised with the header collage (what are some ways we can visually communicate the theme of music?). The menu is simple but salient. The content on the front page is also very effective: A brief description of the program, links to download, and links to mailinglist, irc, bugzilla &c. are right up front. Notably absent from the front page is news. I don't know if that's a bad thing.

Agreed. I think this is a great use--and theme--of MediaWiki. Very simple site to navigate, and to manage.