Re: [Banshee-List] More ListView Performance Goodness!

Nice. Also, you have list_canvas and list_canvas_b. It looks strange
(text alignment). Mind calling list_canvas something like list_canvas_a.
Or even better, change a and b to describe their use? Descriptive
variable names are quite helpful, even if they sometimes get long.

</nitpick>

--Aaron