Re: [Banshee-List] media folder structure

well my media/files are organised in seperate folders like music, videos,
documents, images etc

since banshee supports video, i was wondering if it would be a good idea to
create a media folder and stick both the music and video folders into that.
the problem, again, is the way banshee will rearrange the stuff since it
will assume a list of genres, then artists and albums.

any way past this problem?