[Banshee-List] media folder structure

before i start i would like to congratulate and thank the developers of
banshee for an excellent and quality application.
now, for my issue with it.........

i started linux with amarok which i liked a lot.... i stuck to this for a
while.

i found exaile, a gnome native media player, which suited me better as i
prefer the look and feel of gnome apps.

whilst researching the t-mobile g1, i came across banshee. i immediately
fell in love with it.  i love the interface, the build, everything.
everything, but one important detail. one thing which are present in the
other two and yet significantly absent from banshee.

it is probably the only issue preventing me switching. its the ability of
the app to recognise not only that i have my music sorted by artist and then
media, but also by genre. i could have lived with this had i not liked the
way banshee will rearrange my music collection. i really like this feature.
however, this doesnt take the issue into consideration.

both amarok and exaile are able to arrange by genre > artist > album. please
would you be able to add this feature to banshee, as i am looking forward to
getting my g1 soon, i would love to be able to use my media in a way which,
to me, is more organised.

thank you,
Fahad.