[Banshee-List] What can I do to get into the project? I'm purchasing an iPhone...

Hello all,
What can I do to get into the project? I'm purchasing an iPhone this week
for myself, and was wondering if I could work either on a plugin that'd add
support for the iPhone or work on the actually core program to add support
for it. It'd all be semi-slapped together as of now, because I have no
experience programming using any of the audio-oriented libraries Banshee
does... but it shouldn't be much more than placing the files in the correct
place and then updating the iTunes database file, just as it is with the
current/last-gen iPods. I was thinking upon activation of the plugin, a
Ringtone section could be added... .m4r with a time of less than 30 seconds
is an mpeg4 audio ringtone file supported by the iPhone, and automatically
add them to that section.

Any of this sound do-able? I should probably tell everyone ahead of time I'm
only 16, but I really want to get involved in a project, especially one that
allows the use of the iPhone with an awesome audio app like Banshee.

Thanks,
Jim