Re: [Banshee-List] Always plays songs from one particular album

Those songs were not in the play queue, although there were about 20 songs in
there, and about 2000 in the file system play queue.

I just cleared out both of these, and it seems to have fixed the issue.
I'll reply to this thread if it starts to happen again.

Thanks much!