Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee Lyrics Plugin 0.6

On Thu, 2008-12-11 at 16:25 +0100, Christian Martellini wrote:
> As promised, the new version of banshee lyrics plugin is here:
> http://www.gtk-apps.org/content/show.php?content=94806
> This new version works well with banshee 1.4, update lirycwiki support
> and fix some small bugs.
>
> Unfortunately I forgot my previous gtk-apps password account so I made a
> new one.. :(
> you can download the old versions from:
> http://www.gtk-apps.org/content/show.php/Banshee+Lyrics+Plugin?content=64837
> but remember that old versions work well until banshee 1.2 .
>
> Feel free to contact me.
> Cheers,
> Christian

Awesome. But please, the next time you decide to make a release, make
sure your version number increases, instead of drops. I'm going to have
issues pushing an upgrade to the Ubuntu package now, due to this version
number drop (previous was 1.0, now it's 0.6).

I guess since the original was following Banshee's version number I'll
just have to set the new version to 1.4.1+really0.6. If anyone has a
better idea, please tell me.
--
Chow Loong Jin