[Banshee-List] Always plays songs from one particular album

Whether I have Banshee set to play songs in order/shuffle from my library, a
particular album, my PMP's library, or even a last.fm station, it always
plays a few songs as expected, and then switches to a song from... REM's
Eponymous collection.

It's a good album and everything, but sometimes I want to listen to what I
selected instead of Don't Go Back to Rockville.

Banshee 1.4.1/Ubuntu 8.10

Any suggestions/questions?

Thanks,
Matt