[Banshee-List] Sync Only Selected Play Lists

Hi all,

When I was testing the DAP extension I noticed it doesn't seem
possible to only sync certain playlists rather than the whole library.
This is something most music libraries offer, off the top of my head I
know iTunes and Song Bird both do.

Looking at the DAP extension it seems its the Syncing code takes a
list of play lists to sync just that the GUI doesn't currently support
this. Is anyone currently working on this or is it just something the
code allows which no ones thought to make accessible via the GUI?
Imagine its more complicated than that.

As the proud owner of a 30 Gig iPod and a 32 Gig music library I think
this is quite a useful feature. I could easily build a smart playlist
to include all tracks except certain types of tracks I don't want. Of
course really I should probably just clean up my library a bit but
that involves another feature idea.

What does everyone think, would this be useful.

Charlie M