[Banshee-List] iPod Issue: Uloaded Music Won't Play.

I have alot of my CD's converted directly to .m4a format using Sound Juicer
to nab them to hard disk.

I got my iPod at a pawn shop. and the guy there loaded up 2 videos and  CD
after Reformatting it. That was cool of him and all but I want my own music
on the Little pod. After fixing an issue with the Database or something like
that.

I tried uploading one of the m4a files i have. and then when to listen to my
music on my iPod. The Song is in the song list and it tries to play the
music but for some reason. once it goes down the liast of all the musis in
the List. It kicks me right back to the menu.

It is not all the music. The stuff the Pawn broker added still plays and so
does both the movies he added. But none of my music works at all.

So i thought maybe the songs on my hard drive are all jacked up. So i played
them... they all work and sound like they do on the CD.

What the heck is going one here?

I got a Second Gen Video iPod 30gb black (The bidder one not the Nano or
what ever...)

any help or ideas would be nice...