[Banshee-List] Windows! (Yes, I said WINDOWS!)

Attention Banshee-ites! I've been scarce of late - other obligations.
I won't go into the gory details but to say that I am legally
obligated [1] to use Windows for the time being. What fun. VLC makes
for quite a poor music manager indeed, and I will be seen dead before
voluntarily using iTunes or WMP. This can mean only one thing:
http://ssblack.co.nz/Winshee.jpg

I got a fresh checkout at about 7pm and that was the state of things
by midnight. Five hours of work ain't too bad considering that same
feat took me almost a month last time [2]. Lessons = learned! So, what
now? I'd like to get this committed to trunk. Lesson #2 from SoC is
that branches suck. I basically just decked out win-deps/ with DLLs
from the Mono Windows package (should be SVN externals, perhaps?) and
made a few source code changes to get things working with csc (the
coalesce operator apparently has a lower priority than the assignment
operator - wtf?). The big problem is parallel solutions: having
MonoDevelop and Visual Studio solution files sucks powerful bad. MD is
moving toward a completely .sln/.csproj/msbuild/xbuild based system,
so how soon can we make that file format transition?

Also, how is Banshee handling icons (stock and otherwise)? I could
look and figure it out, or someone could just tell me.

OK, get back to me about those things, and I'll get back to you about
quickly I got GStreamer working.

[1] http://www.codeplex.com/aspnet/license
[2] http://themonkeysgrinder.blogspot.com/2007/06/eets-alive.html