Re: [Banshee-List] Album art issues in 1.2.1

On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 6:10 PM, zwaldowski <zwaldowski gmail com> wrote:
Oh, hold on, I think I get it.  For consistency's sake, I'll use my previous
example.  It appears that Banshee is parsing the three self-titled Weezer
albums as just one album that has no parentheses.  Therefore, it's just
looking for one album.  Right?

Right.

So should I go file a bug?  Or add something to the BugZilla one you
mentioned before?  That bug said it was for milestone 1.2.  EDIT:  It seems
to have been changed to 1.4?

No need, sounds exactly like that bug. I noticed it again after you mentioned it here, and 1.2's out, so I bumped the target to 1.4. (I'm assuming here that Aaron set it because he wants to get it done soon, so I'll keep it set to 1.4 and not just unset it.)

You can CC yourself to be notified of any progress.

Cheers,
Andrew