Re: [Banshee-List] Album art issues in 1.2.1

On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 10:48 AM, zwaldowski <zwaldowski gmail com> wrote:
> Now, most people would tell me, "Why don't you just have custom album art?"
> After all, the release notes for 1.2.1 state that
> cover.jpg/folder.jpg/front.jpg supersede the album art searcher.  Um,
> well... that's not true.  It simply doesn't.

Yes, it does, but if Banshee already found/downloaded a cover art
image in previous versions, it copied/cached it in
~/.cache/album-art/, and Banshee 1.2.1 won't even attempt to find it
anywhere else.  Note that it also then copies/caches scaled versions
in subdirectories of ~/.cache/album-art/.

Gabriel