[Banshee-List] Album art issues in 1.2.1

I have two recurring issues with Banshee.  They both seem to be
interlinked... or, rather, cause the same problem.

The album art downloader seems to ignore notations enclosed parentheses in
the album tag, while it pays attention to notations in brackets.

As an example:  I'm a huge Weezer fan.  The band has three self-titled
releases, which are referred to by the album art's color.  In iTunes'
database, MusicBrainz, whoever the heck Windows Media's info provider is,
Amazon, and (sometimes) Last.fm, the three albums are referred to as Weezer
(Blue Album), Weezer (Green Album), and Weezer (Red Album).  When
downloading cover art, Banshee seems to only be downloading the cover art
for "Weezer", which is naturally the cover for the first one, Blue Album.
This cover is applied to all three aforementioned titles.

As an example of the opposite, Queens of the Stone Age's album "Lullabies to
Paralyze" often comes in two editions, one with and without the [Explicit]
tag.  As such, the album art for the two are subtly different (mainly the
USA "explicit" logo.  Banshee downloads the correct album art for this
album.

Now, most people would tell me, "Why don't you just have custom album art?"
After all, the release notes for 1.2.1 state that
cover.jpg/folder.jpg/front.jpg supersede the album art searcher.  Um,
well... that's not true.  It simply doesn't.

Any ideas?