[Banshee-List] BPM Tag

Hi

I'd really like being able to sort my music according to bpm (beats per
minute).
I'm a dance teacher and it's essential for me to know the bpm of a song I'm
going to use in class.
Currently I've got the bpm value in the track tag but that messes with the
sorting of the title and artist. I could put the bpm in the year tag but I
don't want to loose that information and besides, it's cleanest to just have
the bpm in the bpm tag =)
I was hoping this would be added in 1.0 or 1.2. Many great new features
though!

Hrafnkell