Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee on Fedora; packager needed

2008/8/15 David Nielsen <gnomeuser gmail com>:
> said we need a new maintainer. I would be willing at to at least comaintain,
> I have been banging at podsleuth lately trying to make it like me again,
> still a few issues left though. If anyone wants help to share the burden
> then hit me on mail.

What do you think of using the openSUSE Build Service?  It's capable
of targeting Fedora 8 and 9, and would mean a lot less redundancy
between our packages.  Would require some .spec changes/merging, but
probably wouldn't be too bad.  I've been using it recently, and it's
command line tool (osc) is really great.

Gabriel