Re: [Banshee-List] Mockups for now playing screen

I don't know much about the plugin API and I haven't yet used 1.2.1 (I will
wait for hyperair to upload it to the PPA because I'm lazy), but here are my
thoughts:

1. Make an easy way for plugins to post something to the Now Playing screen
2. Make "Album Art for Now Playing Screen" one of these plugins, with
options to choose what metadata is displayed and how it is displayed
(background color, font, font color, alignment, size)
3. GOOM plugin, please :)
4. ?
5. Profit!

-neil