[Banshee-List] Mockups for now playing screen

The now playing changes that landed in rev 4350 look fanastic - a great
improvement! After checking it out, I was reminded of an idea I had for
enhancing the usefulness of this view.

This new now-playing screen looks like this:
http://crossbow.com.au/zombiepigs/current_now_playing_screen.jpg
It's displaying the trackname, artist name and album.

Now, my music is all tagged using musicbrainz data, so within the files
themselves there's all sorts of lovely data like record labels,
performers, recording details, etc...
http://crossbow.com.au/zombiepigs/tags_existing_in_file.jpg

I'd love to see this information displayed on the now playing screen,
somewhat like this:
http://crossbow.com.au/zombiepigs/more_data_for_now_playing.jpg

That way, when I'm randomly listening to tracks from my collection, and
I get a sudden urge to find out who's guest-performing on the current
song, I can quickly flick across to the now playing view and see all
this extra information!

Thoughts/comments?

~Nyall