Re: [Banshee-List] Mockups for now playing screen

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 12:58 AM, Nyall <nyall zombiepigs net> wrote:
Now, my music is all tagged using musicbrainz data, so within the files
themselves there's all sorts of lovely data like record labels,
performers, recording details, etc...
http://crossbow.com.au/zombiepigs/tags_existing_in_file.jpg

I'd love to see this information displayed on the now playing screen,
somewhat like this:
http://crossbow.com.au/zombiepigs/more_data_for_now_playing.jpg

That way, when I'm randomly listening to tracks from my collection, and
I get a sudden urge to find out who's guest-performing on the current
song, I can quickly flick across to the now playing view and see all
this extra information!

Thoughts/comments?

I'd much prefer to have access to this in the Edit Metadata window instead (not that it has to be either/or, just that I think the Now Playing window could be used for other information, like the full song and album titles rather than cutting them off ;).