Re: [Banshee-List] Mockups for now playing screen

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 12:58 AM, Nyall <nyall zombiepigs net> wrote:
Now, my music is all tagged using musicbrainz data, so within the files
themselves there's all sorts of lovely data like record labels,
performers, recording details, etc...

I'd love to see this information displayed on the now playing screen,
somewhat like this:

That way, when I'm randomly listening to tracks from my collection, and
I get a sudden urge to find out who's guest-performing on the current
song, I can quickly flick across to the now playing view and see all
this extra information!

I'd much prefer to have access to this in the Edit Metadata window instead (not that it has to be either/or, just that I think the Now Playing window could be used for other information, like the full song and album titles rather than cutting them off ;).