Re: [Banshee-List] ANNOUNCE: Banshee 1.2 Released!

2008/8/1 Gabriel Burt
On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 5:10 PM, Wouter Bolsterlee wrote:
> 2008-07-30 klockan 19:14 skrev Gabriel Burt:
>> We've released Banshee 1.2, a month and a half after the
>> 1.0 release.  It brings some great new features and lots of bug
>> fixes and performance improvements.
>
> *puts on i18n coordination team hat*
>
> So, will you release 1.2.1 within 2 weeks to account for translation
> updates?

Yes, we will do a 1.2.1 within two weeks for translation updates.
Several translatability bugs were fixed yesterday, so I recommend
grabbing the latest from trunk to translate.  We're now in a string
freeze to let translators work.

Spanish translation uploaded. Uff, how many strings!

Benja