Re: [Banshee-List] ANNOUNCE: Banshee 1.2 Released!

2008-08-06 klockan 18:50 skrev Gabriel Burt:
> On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 11:45 AM, Mattias <mahfiaz gmail com> wrote:
> > I bet this string "Songs listened to often in the past week" is missing one
> > "o".
>
> Heh, no.  Song's don't listen, people do.

If there was an extra o, Banshee would tell me that I listen too often to
some songs. I know better than Banshee what songs I want to listen to :)

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

you're the mixed up girl that everybody leaves behind      -- our lady peace