Re: [Banshee-List] When the bug 536741 will get some attention? iPod's unusable!

Hi Andrew!

Thanks for the response. I actually have experience programming, in fact in
a year I'll be a Computer Engineer... I know the problems trying to work
with a close architecture, it makes a really hard work for programmers.

I've never read the Banshee source code, so I can't say I'm gonna try to fix
this bug. It could be cool because I know you have a lot of things to do
yet. But at least I'll help gathering info.

Thanks for contacting the developers! Hope together we can fix this soon...

Ninboy