Re: [Banshee-List] banshee libdir broken in pkg-config files

Nick Brown wrote:
> So it appears that there is a bug in the banshee pkg-config files.
> On my 64 bit system it returns;
>
> pkg-config --variable=bansheedir banshee-1-core
> /usr/lib/banshee-1
>
> which is wrong. It should be /usr/lib64/banshee-1
> Looking at the .pc file, its being hardcoded.

Are you sure that Banshee is installed into /usr/lib64/banshee-1? Mirage had no problems compiling
and installing on an Ubuntu Hardy amd64 platform. As a plus, Banshee installs onto
/usr/lib/banshee-1 by default (even on Ubuntu Hardy amd64) if I'm not mistaken. What distro are you
using?
--
Hyperair