Re: [Banshee-List] Odd SourceView issue on OSX

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 5:18 PM, Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com> wrote:
> Any progress on this?  Would love to get your patches into Banshee
> trunk.  Do you have any experience packaging/creating installers on OS
> X?

Hi Gabriel,

There hasn't been a massive amount of progress in the last fortnight
but it's quite usable. I'm keeping the branch on github* up to date
but I still haven't had a chance to document the build process. A few
people have given building a go but without much success so I should
do that soon.

Top of my list are merging the latest changes from trunk and getting
to grips with OS X packaging. Once I've merged with trunk I can start
queueing up patches. If anyone has experience bundling mono
applications or examples of existing applications I'd love some
pointers. I've looked at MonoDevelop but they install into the mono
installation prefix, link into /usr/bin and then start the app from
the bundle in /Applications. I'm not sure this is the best way to go
with Banshee.

Eoin

* http://github.com/eoin/banshee-osx